When a company is going to print pay stubs in QuickBooks Desktop then it is very important that the company name, company address, and the phone number is reflected at the upper and the lower side of the page. The pay stubs feature of QuickBooks Desktop allows a user to email pay stubs from the QuickBooks software to the employees of the company. Print pay stubs in QuickBooks Desktop called a physical document of the amount and date of the paycheck. Pay stubs in QuickBooks Desktop are produced as a PDF (Portable Document File) and help to save the format and layout of pay stubs.
Methods to Print Pay Stubs in QuickBooks Desktop
Method #1. Print Pay Stubs with the help of QuickBooks Desktop File Menu
If users want to print pay stubs with the help of QuickBooks Desktop file menu then follow the steps that are given below
- Firstly, you have to click on the select file option than print forms.
- Now click on go to pay stubs.
- Now click on the option of payroll bank account then fill the date range in which the payment date is the date the payment is to be printed.
- If you want to filter by employees then choose the option of the filter by dropping down.
- Click on the option of date and choose pay stubs that you want to print.
- If you want to see the preview of pay stubs before printing then the preview option is also available on the screen you have to click on it then a preview will available on your screen before printing.
- Now choose the employer and employee statistics option that will be on the pay stubs.
- Click on the option of help to get statistics about print pay stubs.
Method #2. Print pay stubs in QuickBooks Desktop with the help of Paychecks
To print pay stubs in QuickBooks Desktop with the help of Paychecks then follow the steps that are mentioned below:
- Open your QuickBooks Desktop and click on open paychecks.
- After this, click on the print option and select the option of pay stubs.
Method #3. Print with the help of paycheck list
To print with the help of paycheck list then you have to follow the steps that are mentioned below:
- First of all, you have to click on the option of employees by dropping down the left side navigation bar that you have seen on your QuickBooks Desktop screen.
- Now click on the name of the employees that you have to pay.
- The next step is that you have to click on the option of a paycheck list by going on the page of employees.
- Now you need to click on the option of checks to pay.
- Then click on batch action and choose the print option.
Method #4. Print by pay stub & voucher printing
If users want to print by pay stub and voucher printing then you have to follow the steps that are mentioned below:
- The first step is that you have to open your QuickBooks Desktop and then click on the option of the menu bar.
- After this click on the edit option on your screen.
- Now by dropping down there, you have to select the preference option and then click payroll and employees.
- After this click on the company preference tab.
- Then select full payroll option in the QuickBooks Payroll features.
- Now you have to the option of ‘set preference for’ and then select ‘pay stub and voucher printing’.
- Now a box will open on your screen there you have to check the options that you want to include in pay stub and voucher printing.
- After this, if it is asking for the company name then go to the pay stub option then click on legal company name option.
- After the complete steps that are mentioned above, you have to click on Ok button on the screen of your system.
- If you printing out a paycheck then paystub information will be printed out automatically.
Method #5. Print through bill payment stubs
If users want to print with the help of bill payment stubs then follow the steps that are mentioned below:
- Open your QuickBooks Desktop and go to the File menu option.
- After this click on the option of ‘print forms and bill payment stubs’.
- Now go to the bill payments option then choose credit card or other payment methods that are helpful for users.
- After this choose the bank account or credit card option.
- Now fill the starting and ending dates to list the payments from the different date range.
- Select the option of checks that you want to print bill payments stub and then press the ok button on the computer screen.
- Now click the print option and then select copies then click on the print option.
In this blog, we are talked about the easy steps to print pay stubs in QuickBooks desktop. If you follow the methods and steps that are mentioned above can help you to print pay stubs easily. If you still facing any problem in QuickBooks then you can contact us at our QuickBooks Customer Service number. Our experts will pick you to call and help to solve your problems that are related to QuickBooks.