We all know that QuickBooks is one of the best accounting software that has been making its presence in the accounting market for the last few years. QuickBooks is an accounting software that helps accountants to solve the accounting errors in their businesses. But many times while working on this accounting software users may also face many types of errors on this accounting software and the most probable error that users face is QuickBooks Payroll Error 30159. So today we are here to talk about the causes behind error code 30159 and we will also show you the easy steps to solve this error 30159 of QuickBooks.
QuickBooks Payroll Error 30159
QB Payroll Error 30159 is caused when there are not proper files set up in the operating system of users. QuickBooks users may see the message on their screen by QuickBooks Payroll Error 30159.
Causes Behind QuickBooks Payroll Error 30159
As we know very well in this accounting software users may face many types of error while working on it and every software has its own causes. Just like other errors QuickBooks Payroll Error 30159 has also many causes behind this error. When you saw the causes that are mentioned below then understand that it is QuickBooks Payroll Error 30159.
- The first cause behind this error is that when any QuickBooks file gets damaged.
- When Employer Identification Number (EIN) receives inactive.
- Not Installed QuickBooks software properly.
- Any kind of virus attack on your computer system.
- If you have downloaded any corrupted QuickBooks file.
Easy Solutions to Solve Error Code 30159
We have solutions for every accounting problem of QuickBooks. We also have the solutions of QuickBooks Payroll Error 30159. Here now we will show you the easy solution to solve the QuickBooks Payroll Error 30159. So let’s have a look at the methods that are mentioned below to solve the QuickBooks Payroll Error 30159.
Solution #1. Add Employer Identification Number (EIN) to the company file:
- Login in to your QuickBooks accounting software.
- After this, click on the option of Payrolls and choose the option of my existing payroll service.
- Now a new window will open on the screen of users with the name of account maintenance and then here click on the option of Add file.
- Now mark the button of the add EIN tab.
- If the button that you marked is disabled, this means that you have already subscribed to the EIN number of the company.
- Now click on the Next button and check all the information.
- And finally, return to the QuickBooks accounting software.
Solution #2. Update your computer system manually
- Firstly, login as a system admin and then click the start button.
- Then click on the window option in the left corner and click on all programs along with click on restore option.
- After this open, a new tab and select restore computer system and then click on the next option.
- Click on the confirmation window option and restart your PC (personal computer) system. .
- Now open your internet explorer tool and download QuickBooks file repair tool.
- After the installation of this tool click on the scan tab and click on the fix error option.
Solution #3. Scan your QuickBooks Error
- In this method, the users have to download QuickBooks Payroll Error 30159 utility and simply install the program.
- Click on the option of scan files with the scanning process.
- Now select the option of fix QuickBooks Error.
- Now restart your computer system.
Solution #4. Restore your system windows
- In this step open your computer and press the window button.
- After that search for system restore and then click on the system restore option.
- Now a box will open on your screen that will ask you to fill up the admin password.
- Now you have to follow the command that are shown on the screen after the command successful then reboot your computer.
Solution #5. Cleanup your windows disk
- First of all, you have to delete temporary files from your system.
- Search disk clean up in the searching box and hit the enter button.
- Select the drive that you want to free space and then click on the ok button.
- Now select the unwanted files that you want to delete.
- Choose cleanup system files in disk cleanup.
- Now select the types of files and hit the ok button on the screen.
Also Read: How to solve QuickBooks Payroll Error 2107?
Solution #6. Install the windows updates
- Click on the start button on the screen of your computer system.
- Now in the search bar option search for updates and hit the enter button on your keyboard.
- Then a process will start in your system related to the updates it will take some time.
- If any updates will found for your system then install them all.
- After the process is completed then reboot your system.
We know that there are many types of errors that users are facing while working on the QuickBooks Accounting software. But QB Error Code 30159 is also an error that most of the users face while working on this accounting software. In this Blog, we are talked about what is QuickBooks Payroll Error 30159 and what are the causes behind this accounting software. We also mentioned the easy solutions to solve the error code 30159. If users follow the solutions that are mentioned above then we are sure that they can solve this error themselves at home. But if they were still unable to solve this error after reading this article then they also can contact us at our QuickBooks Customer Service Number or they also can leave us a message in the comment box. Our experts will try to contact the users as soon as possible they can.